Sunday, March 05, 2006

_craps_

Tomorrow I will be getting back English Common Test Results. I really don't feel like getting back the results. Really very lousy. Surely I will fail my English papaer de. Congrats to me then. Haha. If I PASS my English paper, which would never happen, I treat everyone to sweets. HAHA! Only for those who did view my blog regularly. Haha. Which not many would. OF course I know who will view my blog regularly. So *hint* to those who did arh. Cause I will never pass the English Paper. Haha.

Got back all my results except English. Not very good nor very bad. Still consider as very average marks. Hope to improve further in mid-year. Failed my geography as I expected to. Haha. But miraculously, I passed my Chinese and Social Studies. Haha. Proved to show that I have terribly choose the wrong subject combination last year. Nevertheless, I shall prove my theory wrong and do well in my geo for the next test.

Being mad this whole week le. Went out everyday. Monday I went to Westmall with Doreen I think. (Pai Seh, I cant seem to remember where I went on MOnday le. Can anyone help me recall? Hmmmm.... ) Tuesday went Bugis Junction with Angella and Doreen. Wednesday went to Jurong Point, Lot 1 and Westmall with Chunlai. Thursday went westmall with Doreen. Friday went to Jurong Point with Angella and Say Hwee. Haha. Yesterday went to Orchard, Westmall and Jurong Point with Chunlai. Am I being mad? Today, I am broke. So never go out. Unless anyone wants to sponsor me out? haha.

1 more week and March Holidays are coming. There will be Sec 3 adventure camp at Changi Campsite from 17/03 - 19/03. I would blog what we had done went I come back ba. Going to 3 camps this year. Haha. Mad me! Hope to have fun in all 3 camps ba. Camps are fun dont you agree? Just say Yes! haha.

What else is there for me to type? Oh! I just cut my hair on thursday. Haha. Just cant stand my previous hairstyle. Hair at the bottom will curl up de. So ugly. So went for a hair cut. $10 gone like that so =( I am broke from a week of going out. Pathetic Me! I know what you people could get me on my birthday le. A big big piggy bank for me to save my money. HAHA. Best is those with lock de. Can lock up all the money. Haha. By then, I would only be able to see and cant use. So sad.

Is this post long enough? I think gor will say no de. Who ask me so long never blog le. He nagging at me. Haha. Quite exaggerate by me. He din nag. Just keep asking me to blog. See I so ting hua. Come post le. What are you going to give me then?

That should be all I want to say for now. Long time typing this post le. Lazy to think and type more. Bye!

So little time and I have so much to do. How can I split myself up so that I could finish all my stuff on time? Leading a serious topsy turvy time now. What can I do? Just have to made use of the little time I had to change my lifestyle back to normal. I just need a time machine to change everything back to normal.

No comments: